Saturday, May 28, 2011

Long Overdue!!

Life has been so busy lately!!  But it is still so fabulous! 

A few weeks ago, we moved to a new apartment across town.  I absolutely HATE packing boxes.  I am the worst at it.  But it has definitely been worth it.  We LOVE our new apartment.  Bigger, newer, cleaner, and just laid out better.  Calvin is a crawling machine these days and is just loving having space to roam.  It has been so much fun watching him explore every nook and cranny of the new house.  We also have a pool in the clubhouse, and a fun pond with ducks! 
The Crawler!!

It has been so much fun watching Calvin grow and change.  It is amazing how quickly he is developing.  A little bittersweet, as I already miss the "baby" days of a snuggly little bundle.  But I just love my wiggly little energetic boy more than I have words to describe.  He is pretty much smiling all of the time.  Except when he is tired, or sees his bottle being shaken, and he gets desperate, thinking we'll forget that he is the one we made it for!  He cracks us up constantly! 
This is my recent favorite...what a sweetie!

Calvin will be nine months in just a few days.  Nine months!!!???? I still can hardly believe it.  That means in three months, we will have a one year old on our hands!  How did this happen?  I can still vividly remember the day he was born, and when we brought him home from the hospital.  But the last nine months have flown!  I am convinced he will be walking at ten months...which is a combination of exciting and utterly terrifying!  Life never slows down, but we are enjoying every day. 



2 comments:

  1. I can't help but look forward to Audrey growing up, but I too will miss the snuggly baby stage. Don't worry... it only gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin is adorable Sarah!!! Each stage is so precious. I feel the same even though Mitchell is almost 15!!

    ReplyDelete