Sunday, June 24, 2012

My week in meals

I have been neglecting my meal planning miserably lately!  It started to go downhill around week 10 of my pregnancy, when it took everything in me to stomach a handful of crackers and some applesauce for dinner.  Yes, my poor family did suffer.  But I no longer have any excuses.  And not only does meal planning typically save me money, it saves me from having to think about dinner during the week, which is my favorite part. 

As I think about what life with two kids will be like, I am getting more and more motivated to plan ahead and stock my freezer.  So this is the beginning of my attempt to get back into planning mode!  Go me!!

And I have links to all the meals that aren't my own creation over on my Pinterest page, under "this weeks meals"...brilliant, I know :) 

This week's meals...

Sunday: Broccoli and Cheddar soup with homemade French Bread

Monday:  Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

Tuesday:  Mexican Casserole

Wedesnday:  Kale and Spinach Soup

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Homemade Taco Pizza

Saturday:  Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken with potatoes

1 comment: