Monday, October 24, 2011

Meals This Week...

So I am LOVING planning my meals ahead!  It has saved me so much thought, effort, and time throughout my week.  I'm not going to pretend it works 100% every week...but probably a good 95% :)  There are days we end up grabbing a pizza or something like that, but the last few weeks, we have eaten really well, with very little mid-week thought on my part. 

This week...

Sunday - Lentil Soup...I've decided Sundays are going to be soup days and try out new recipes
Monday - Grilled cheese with leftover soup...and whole wheat pumpkin bread!
Tuesday - Garlic pesto chicken and pasta
Wednesday - Roast and potatoes
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Orange Chicken (from Trader Joe's) and rice
Saturday - My mom and dad's for trick or treating with Calvin!! 

Calvin is BEYOND active these days, so it has helped to have my meal preparation time be cut down a bit.  He is literally climbing on EVERYTHING!  There is very little "safe" space to put things where they can't be climbed to and obtained by Calvin.  He is definitely keeping us on our toes these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment