Monday, November 7, 2011

Two weeks of Meals!!

So I failed at meal planning last week, and I'm trying to make it up by planning two weeks worth of meals.  I'm also hoping this will mean I can just do one large shopping trip and then just run out for fresh produce as needed.  I don't know Jake's schedule for next week, so there will probably be some shuffling around, but here's the plan:

11/7-11/12

Monday - Pulled pork sandwiches...our FAVORITE!!  And pretty much the all time easiest meal :) 
Tuesday - Tacos...which means i need to make homemade tortillas and refried beans first!
Wednesday - Hoppin' John Stoup (from a Rachel Ray cook book...basically a sausage and veggie stew)
Thursday - Chicken Divan with rice
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Tuna Casserole
Sunday - Seahawks game...so probably pizza??


11/13-11/19

Monday - Chicken and veggie stir fry with rice
Tuesday - Pork chops (cooked somehow...I don't know yet)
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Chicken Curry
Friday - Double date night!!
Saturday - Spaghetti
Sunday - Pumpkin Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment