Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meal Plan!!

Well, now that the craziness of the holidays are over, it's time to get back in the swing of meal planning.  Ok...the holidays have been over for a little while, but I'm still getting organized :) 

Week of January 9
Monday- Grilled Cheese and veggies...we have a young married event at church, so dinner needs to be simple!
Tuesday- Lentil Soup...I'm going to try this recipe
Wednesday- Chicken Divan...a classic in the Eschbach house
Thursday- Sweet and Sour Chicken...I've been craving this for some reason, so I found this recipe on Pinterest
Friday- Breakfast for Dinner!!  I think I'll make pancakes...
Saturday- Tacos
Sunday- Homemade pizza...with whatever toppings I happen to have on hand. 

Some other homemade things I am excited to try out...and I'll share if I have any success...are: cleaning products, pancake mix, season mixes (like taco seasoning and onion soup mix), pitas, and english muffins. 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for meal planning! I am curious to know how the sweet and sour chicken turns out. I will steal the recipe if you like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby...it was GREAT!! I will definitely be making it again! At first I wasn't going to bread the chicken, thinking it would taste too "fried", but i did and it was totally worth the extra step. It's not the easiest to prepare, but totally a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'll definitely add it to my "to try" list! =)

    ReplyDelete